Upgrade of MV Maxita to heavy lift DP 3
Conversion of the ro-ro vessel MV Finnpine to operate as a fibre optic, trans-ocean cable layer. Completed at the Viktor Lenac Shipyard, Croatia.
Conversion of the ro-ro vessel Mother of Pearl to undertake festoon and cable lay work. Completed at the Viktor Lenac Shipyard, Croatia.
Conversion of the offshore construction vessel Polar King to fibre optic trans-ocean cable layer. Completed at Ulstein Verft Shipyard, Norway.
Conversion of the supply boat Viking Lady to trans-ocean fibre optic cable layer. Completed at the Astilleros Shipyard, Spain.
- 06-Dec-2013 BMT Engineer Wins Young Achiever Award
- 05-Dec-2013 BMT to Support Welding Research Project for NSRP
- 04-Dec-2013 BMT Surveys Expands Into Switzerland
- 20-Nov-2013 Final Destination for Iconic Radome
- 18-Nov-2013 BMT Nigel Gee Soars Higher with Penguin
- 15-Nov-2013 Lady Gass Presents BMT with Queen’s Award
- 12-Nov-2013 Pluton Turns to BMT for Specialist Marine Environment Support
- 11-Nov-2013 Further Expansion for BMT